Free & Affordable Homeschool Resources
With all of the awesome free and affordable homeschooling curriculum, you can make a one of a kind educational experience for each kid without breaking the bank!
100 Preschool Activity Pages! Keep your child busy in an educated, fun way at home or on the go with a "Busy Activity Binder"! It's so much fun, they won't even realize they're practicing key skills for school! Buy now for 50% off!
FREE All About Me Printable Worksheet: Lead your child on a fun journey to explore themselves, their interests, and their aspirations, all while having fun with coloring and creating a worksheet that can be kept as a keepsake for years to come! Great for grades K-4.
|The Great Christmas Escape: Boost critical thinking - Welcome to an immersive family escape game kit! Transform your home into a fun Escape room that is perfect for an original seasonal activity that boosts team work, confidence and critical thinking in children as well create unforgettable family memories. The Great Christmas Escape plays in 60 minutes and requires an adult Game Master. Solve as a team varied puzzles throughout an unforgettable adventure set in Santa's busy toy factory. Perfect for adults and children playing together thanks to varying levels of difficulty. $19 USD or 14.99 GBP
Educational Scavenger Hunts: Engage your child's mind with Scavenger Hunts. Our carefully crafted hunts are designed to match your child's skill level (ages 4 - 10 years old) and cover 6 educational subjects - Math, Language Arts, Writing, Science, Physical Education and the Arts.
Values Funbook: Start teaching values in your homeschool with this amazing Values Funbook! This beautifully designed book is packed with actionable activities to teach children all about kindness, patience, and anger management in a fun and engaging way. $9.99
Read the latest issue of The Homeschool Quest mobile magazine! It's filled with articles, links to free and affordable printables and other helpful resources you can use on the go.
Cooking & Math Resources
Cooking is an excellent way to teach your children about real-world applications for all of the math they are learning. Perfect for those who love hands on learning!
- Measurement Game and Math Center Activities Pack
- Teaspoons, Tablespoons, Cups, & Gallons Worksheet
- Real Life Math: Restaurant Centers
- Chocolate Chip Roll & Count Activity
- Menu Math Center
- Edible Dominoes Graham Crackers Recipe + Math Games
- Quarts in a Gallon + Liquid Measurement Printables
- Cookie Number Matching Printable
- Fractions with Food Activity Pack ($4)
- Adjusting Recipes Math Worksheet
- Math in the Kitchen Ideas For Elementary
- Easy Math Cookie Fractions
- Kitchen Math Digital Escape ($4.50)
- Skittles Math: Place Value Mats
- Number Salad: Snack & Counting Activity
- Ingredient Substitution Printables
- How To Teach Math With Baking
- Measurement Mania: Cups, Pints, and Quarts Worksheet
- Printable Cooking Math Worksheets
- Bake a Cupcake Dice Game
Learn more about our featured class
Love Of Learning Club: Embark on a Linguistic Adventure!
Starting Monday, December 4, foster a robust foundation in—and an enduring love for—the English language by joining Love of Learning's new ELA Club!
- Best For: Grades 3-6
- Focus Areas: Spelling, Grammar, Writing Skills
- Live Sessions: Every weekday at 4 p.m. Eastern Time
Innovative Learning Experience:
- Interactive Live Sessions: Engage in real-time with the instructor, Heather Huhman, who brings each lesson to life through interactive and dynamic teaching methods rooted in the science of reading.
- On-Demand Replay Access: Can't make it? No worries! All live sessions are recorded and available in your learner account, ensuring you never miss a beat.
- Printable Materials: Worksheets and workbooks complement the online content—perfect for offline practice and reinforcement.
Flexibility Meets Engagement:
- Adaptable Learning: All clubs cater to individual learning styles, ensuring a personalized and comprehensive educational journey.
- Introvert-Friendly: Turning on your camera is optional. Learners can engage through the chat feature, allowing them to participate in a way that feels comfortable.
- Affordable and Accessible: Quality education shouldn’t break the bank. One $14.99/month membership covers ALL Love of Learning clubs for the whole family!
Special Offer: 7-Day Free Trial: Explore every club for a week with no required credit card.
Check out these awesome homeschool resources!
Speech Writing 101 - In this recorded course, we will identify different types of speeches, learn how to format a speech, magic words that will draw in the audience, and tips to being an amazing presenter! Ages 8-13 $30 (Get $15 off with coupon code GREEN150FF15 until Dec 31st, 2023.)
Homeschool Science Curriculum & Resource Guide including a list of Science Homeschool Resources, Top Science Curriculum, and Top Science Websites & Workbooks!
Top 5 Homeschool Hacks: Keeping It Simple - These hacks will help you skip the stress and enjoy the rest with videos and worksheets that will help keep you on track. • Choosing & Using Curriculum • “More” Hours in Your Day • Fun Ideas to Keep Your Children On Track & more. Coupon: FREEHACKS23 for free copy.