The Homeschool Quest Magazine Issue 2
Welcome to the Summer Issue of Homeschool Quest Magazine! As the warm breeze and longer days beckon us outdoors, we embark on a new season filled with endless possibilities for fun adventures.
In this edition, we dive into the world of gardening, exploring how it can be a source of creativity, learning, and connection for homeschooling families. We also delve into the rhythmic realm of music, discovering its profound impact on children's development and sharing practical tips for incorporating musical activities into your summer curriculum. And as avid readers ourselves, we couldn't forget about summer reading!
Join us as we explore captivating stories that will transport you to different worlds while fostering a love for literature in your young learners.
In this issue, you'll find articles about how to incorporate learning into your summer activities.
- Summer Reading Guide
- 10 Easy Summer Plants To Forage With Kids
- Explore The Wild & Learn With Nature
- How To Make Any Adventure Even More Educational!
- Patterns in the Park: Engineering Concepts In Nature
- Fun Vegetables Your Kids Will Love To Grow
- The Benefits Of Taking The Summer Off
- Get & Keep Your Kids Interested In Learning About Music
- The Beautiful Homeschool Mess
- Homeschooling vs Career: Diminish The Guilt
- Free Fantasy Short Stories For Teens
What is a mobile magazine?
Imagine having all of the amazing homeschool resources from the internet right in your pocket.
The Homeschool Quest mobile magazine is filled with articles, links to free and affordable printables and other helpful resources you can use on the go or on your desktop computer!
Sign up for our weekly Homeschool Resources newsletter, and we will always send you the latest issue of the ezine!
Get The Homeschool Quest Ezine
- 1 of 2
- next ›